Dear Members and Friends,
The Italian Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (ICHAM) has started its activities at end of 2008 and now is beginning its eighth year of operation.
The new board just elected, that will remain in office for the next two years, on the occasion of the first meeting of the year has shown signals of concreteness, professionalism, and a spirit of collaboration and sharing of objectives: all qualities which will be put to use in ICHAM’s members.
I would like to start the year listing for you what are the intentions of the Council and what are some of the key actions that we intend to pursue in this year:
1. Participate in the activities of Assocamerestero (the Association of Italian Chambers of Commerce Abroad) from which we received the recognition in 2013.
2. Improving our attention to the needs of our members by involving and promoting activities, seminars, services, workshops directed to fulfill their demands.
3. Improving the network of services to attract more and more incoming missions of Italian companies interested in the Vietnamese market.
4. Improving communication activities and information through the newsletter, website and media.
5. Collaborate with local business associations especially with Vietrade, VCCI, HUBA and HBA.
6. Maximising the benefits of being members of Eurocham.
7. Enhancing interdisciplinary collaboration with the Italian Embassy in Vietnam and ICE, in order to pursue the common goal of “system” and “show a single face of Italy”
8. It’s my intention and of the Council to have with each of you a fruitful dialogue using all the resources and time available to us. Do not hesitate to contact us and to communicate with us, to share your ideas or ask for support on issues for which the Chamber can be of help.
9. I will work and we will work so that we can make our Association grow on a basis more and more solid and durable, so it can become a real reference point for Italian companies and the Vietnamese ones interested in developing business relationships between the two countries.
Greetings to all of you, for a profitable year of the Horse.