With topic highlights on:
- A UN Assessment of the Economic Impact of COVID-19 on Vietnam: Emerging Global and Regional Opportunities for it to Build-Forward-Better.
- Vietnam-India Trade & Investment Relationship: Status and Outlook
- Preserving the past and fortifying the future: Current situation, perspectives from the India –Vietnam.
- Vietnam and Indian Business relation: Investment Opportunities in Vietnam for Indians.
- Vietnam’s renewable energy: opportunities and challenges.
The event will be held as follows:
- Date: Monday, November 2nd, 2020.
- Time: 8.00 AM to 04.00 PM (Vietnam Time)
- Venue: Meeting Room VIP 3-4, 3rd Floor, Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers (88 Dong Khoi, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC.)
- RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org or call INCHAM hotline: 0911 418 132
Or register online: https://forms.gle/aMQYdfSQFvYNDX1EA
- INCHAM members: COMPLIMENTARY
- Members of other chambers: VND 600.000
- Non-members: VND 750.000
* Space is limited and registration is required.
If you would be interested in the event, please register with us BY WEDNESDAY, 28TH OCTOBER, 2020.