ICHAM is pleased to co-host the AmCham Vietnam Top Leaders’ Insights on Hard and Soft Leadership Skills event (in-person or virtual) at the Reverie.
The event welcomes all-star panel of experts, including experts from the diplomatic, corporate, and HR/entrepreneurial sectors:
- German Consul General – Dr. Josefine Wallat, AmCham Board Member
- Mastercard Country Manager Winnie Wong
- TalentNet Founder & CEO Tieu Yen Trinh
- AmCham Women in Leadership (WIL) Committee leaders Lighpath Consulting Group Co-founder Irene Ohler
- Psychologist Dr. Astrid Matarrita.
Time: 4:30-7:30 PM, Tuesday, April 27, 2021
Venue: The Reverie Saigon, 22-36 Nguyen Hue, D1, HCMC
Both hard and soft leadership skills are critical for professional – and personal – success. With support from AmCham’s Women in Leadership Committee, AmCham Vietnam would like to invite you to join this business intelligence and networking event to learn more from our speaker and a panel of expert leaders:
- An understanding of Hard and Soft Leadership Skills, including self-awareness, the ultimate soft skill;
- Cultural awareness and diplomatic skills needed in international environments;
- Management skills during COVID – Building Adaptability and Flexibility;
Life Leadership Skills – Embracing Challenges and Making Tough Decisions.