Despite Vietnam has had relative success in controlling the virus but the recent new Covid outbreak puts foreign expats living into struggle once again. We hear you!
MBC, in collaboration with Tricor Vietnam, would like to present you with [Webinar] “Entry procedures for foreigners to Vietnam during Covid19 and updated work permit application requirements under Decree 152” to help you to be in good hands to tackle the current covid crisis.
- Key changes on work permit requirements under the new decree 152
- Insights on the latest procedures for entry to Vietnam during Covid19 for foreign expatriates
- Practical challenges to be expected for the entry procedures and work permit application
- Mr. Lim Chor Ghee – General Director, Tricor Vietnam (a.k.a Treasurer, MBC)
- Ms. Banh Ai Lien (Alice) – Assistant Manager, Tricor Vietnam
- Ms. Serene Chong – Chief Logistic Officer, Cosma Technology; Hoang Ma Co., Ltd. (a.k.a Exco, MBC)
- Thursday, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (Vietnam time zone), 17th June 2021
- Zoom (Join Zoom Meeting link will update via your registration email)
- MBC / Co-Host Member: Free; Non-member: VND 200k
Limited to first 150 registration and closes on 11th June
For more info, please contact MBC at email@example.com or call +84 28 6258 6316.