This event is supported by ICHAM.
“Enable the prescience of Opportunities across the Land of Possibilities”
Tourism has been one of the major contributor in Vietnamese GDP and post pandemic growth in tourist
movement has been one of the best in the South East Asian market. Enhanced air connectivity and relaxed Visa
norms are luring global travellers to visit Vietnam since direct connectivity is saving time and making the
experience rather hassle-free. Vietnam – its cities, airlines and hospitality brands – received over 40 awards from
the 29th World Travel Awards. Vietnam was awarded the title of “Asia’s Leading Destination”.
The General Statistics Office reported that Vietnam registered a 16.3% increase in FDI realization which is a capital
boost to the economy. The chart below shows a constant and rapid increase in the travellers coming to the
country and we expect the numbers hitting the pre-pandemic levels within 12 months’ period. Vietnam aims for 5
million international arrivals in 2022, domestic arrivals exceed 60 million target. A total of 602,000 foreign tourists
visited Vietnam in H1 2022.
After analyzing the current rate growth rate of hospitality sector in the region, Bricsa Consulting is proud
to announce the 4th Edition of Global Hotels and Resorts 2022, a 2-day strategic business conference that is
scheduled to be held on 19th – 20th December, 2022 at Le Méridien Saigon Hotel, Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam. The
conference focuses on creating a platform for hotel developers to not only explore business opportunities in the
Asia Pacific region but also to get in-line with the key market trends in the hospitality industry across the globe
and ways in which we can tackle the diversifying market.
Highlights of the conference include:
- Exploring investment opportunities in the hospitality industry across the Asia Pacific region
- Identifying the significant market trends in the competitive hospitality market
- Understanding the needs of a diversifying market and discussing ways to tackle it
- Reviewing policies and framework for land acquisitions and FDIs to promote inbound investment
- Networking with the governing authorities, major hotel developers and solution providers
- Exploring insights in the Casino and Gaming sector in Vietnam