BUILDING AN EXCLUSIVE, INFLUENTIAL COMMUNITY OF LEADERS FOR GROWING THEIR ENTERPRISES, THEIR COUNTRIES, AND THEIR CONTINENTS
The High-Level Dialogue on ASEAN Italy Economic Relations is the reference event in the ASEAN Region for strengthening economic and strategic ties between ASEAN countries and Italy. The first five editions – Jakarta (2017), Singapore (2018), Hanoi (2019) and the 2020-2021 digital editions – gathered more than 2,000 Chairmen and CEOs of companies, Ministers and Institutional leaders from ASEAN Countries and Italy.
The upcoming 6th High Level Dialogue on ASEAN Italy Economic Relations is to be organized by the European House – Ambrosetti and Associazione Italia-ASEAN, in collaboration with MIDA and Italian Trade Agency!
Taking place on July 5 -6, 2022 at Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, some of the cutting-edge topics that will be addressed during this hybrid physical-digital event will include:
- Macroeconomic outlook of ASEAN in the post-pandemic scenario
- Green technologies for a sustainable future
- E-Economy, smart technologies, and 4.0 value chains
- Aerospace and Security for resilience
- Investments opportunities and cooperation tools between Italy and ASEAN countries
Among the confirmed speakers:
- Mohamed Azmin Ali (Senior Minister of International Trade and Industry, Malaysia),
- Sok Chenda Sophea (Minister attached to the Prime Minister and Secretary-General of the Council for the Development of Cambodia),
- Benedetto Della Vedova (Undersecretary of State, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Italy),
- Romano Prodi (President, Associazione Italia-ASEAN; former Italian Prime Minister; former President, European Commission),
- Ramesh Subramaniam (Director General for South East Asia, Asian Development Bank),
- Cherdchai Chaivaivid (Director-General of the Department of International Economic Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Thailand),
- Michael O.K. Yeoh (President, KSI Strategic Institute for Asia Pacific),
- Aladdin D Rillo (Senior Economic Advisor, ERIA; former Deputy Secretary General, ASEAN),
- Arham Abdul Rahman (CEO, Malaysian Investment Development Authority MIDA),
- Carlo Ferro (President, Italian Trade Agency),
- Mohd Munir Abdul Majid (Chairman of ASEAN Business Advisory Council, Malaysia, President of the ASEAN Business Club, Chairman of CIMB ASEAN Research Institute),
- Valerio De Molli (Managing Partner & CEO, The European House – Ambrosetti),
- Lim Jock Hoi (Secretary-General, ASEAN) is invited.
The event includes a Reception hosted by the Ambassador of Italy to Malaysia on Tuesday, July 5 and an exclusive Gala Dinner on Wednesday, July 6. Participation at the High Level Dialogue is by invitation only.
Official document: Read here
For more information, please contact us: