Southeast Asia As a Strategic Market for Italian Exports
Vietnam Focus: Prospects of internationalization scenarios and opportunities for Italian companies
- Date: June 14th, 2021
- Time: 2:30 PM Vietnam time; 9:30 AM Italy time
- Entrance fee: free of charge
1, Welcome remarks
Antonio Barile – Chairman CCIO
2, Institutional greetings
President of the Economic Development Commission of the Puglia Region
3, The Free Trade Agreement between the EU and Vietnam (EVFTA): What advantages for trade
Vietnam as a strategic market for Italian companies
Marco Piscitelli – ICHAM Trade Analyst
Note: The webinar will be also livestream on facebook page of CCIO
This event is part of a 3-webinar series titled “Southeast Asia As a Strategic Market for Italian Exports – Prospects of internationalization for Italian companies: scenarios and opportunities in Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia”.
The series of webinars is co-organized by the Italian-Eastern Chamber of Commerce (CCIO), the Italian Chambers of Commerce abroad from Thailand (TICC – Thai-Italian Chamber of Commerce), Vietnam (ICHAM – Italian Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam) and Malaysia (IMBA – Italy Malaysia Business Association) and Liquid Consulting. The events are in collaboration with Confartigianato Imprese Bari, Anita Puglia, Confindustria (Bari and Barletta – Andria – Trani), CIA Italian Farmers, Confetra Puglia, and PIT – Pugliesi in Thailand.
- 8 June (9.30 am Italian / 2.30 PM Thailand)
- Thailand with Mr. Michele Tomea, Secretary General of the TICC – Thai-Italian Chamber of Commerce.
- June 14 (9.30 am Italian / 2.30 PM Vietnam)
- Vietnam with Mr. Marco Piscitelli, Trade Analyst of ICHAM – Italian Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam.
- June 22 (9.30 am Italian / 3.30 PM Malaysia)
- Malaysia with Mr. Enrico Giuntelli, General Secretary of IMBA – Italy Malaysia Business Association.