To the difficult context currently caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, employment-related issues are one of the most prominent points of concern that most employers are facing to remain a safe and effective working environment. The COVID-19 has dramatically affected the way employers run their business; it not only has caused financial constraints, but also has forced companies to rapidly adapt to new strategies.
In this webinar, Fidinam will share their insights into legal guidance and supports to employers and employees in Vietnam amid this pandemic, along with the notable changes in the immigration and work permit policies for foreign employees working in Vietnam. As also accompanying them, Deep C Industrial Zones will bring to you a view of the business opportunities in the Industrial Zones and how to have a suitable location in this challenging time.
- Changes in Work Permit and Immigration regulations;
- Government measures to support employers and employees amid the COVID-19 pandemic;
- Legal guidance on how to deal with the employment-related issues in the company;
- Opportunities to do business in DeepC Industrial Zones.
- Mr. Alessandro Pedrinoni – Fidinam Group Worldwide, CEO Asia Pacific;
- Ms. Phuong Thao Bui – Fidinam Vietnam, Head of Corporate Advisory;
- Ms. Trang Pham – DeepC Industrial Zones, Sales Manager, EU & US market.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how companies in Vietnam deal with employment-related issues in the COVID-19 pandemic and get a chance to do business in the Industrial Zones.
We are looking forward to meeting you at the webinar!