ICHAM is happy to invite you to join our first Authentic Italian Table event in 2022 titled Webinar “Authentic Italian Table – Italian Breakfast” on Friday, May 6th at 3PM.
Through this webinar, you will gain an overview of Italian breakfast – its practice, special features and local staples of Tuscany region. Especially for F&B businesses as well as import/export companies, the webinar will provide information of local products that would fit the Vietnamese market.
THE AUTHENTIC ITALIAN TABLE is part of The Extraordinary Italian Taste series, a project promoted and financed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation to to promote and safeguard the Italian authentic and quality products. This project is coordinated by Assocamerestero (Association of Italian Chambers of Commerce Abroad) in collaboration with ICHAM and ICHAM Desk Toscana, with the patronage of the Embassy of Italy in Hanoi and the Consulate General of Italy in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Overview of the Italian breakfast by Mr. Roberto Rizzo – ICHAM Desk Tuscany
- Breakfast – Italian Style by Mr. Giacomo Pozzi – ICHAM Intern
- Breakfast at Bar: Caffe & Cappuccino by Mr Francesco Bechi – Owner of Harry’s Bar in Florence
- Overview of tea and chamomile by Mr. Francesco Lenzi – Sales & Marketing Director of Royal Tea
- Overview of biscuits & rusks (fette biscottate) by Mr. Federico Giatti – Founder & CEO of Verisani
- Overview of jams (confetture) by Mr. Armando Piaceri – Owner of Armando in Porto Azzurro
- Q&A Session
Registration deadline: 10AM, May 6th, 2021
For more information, please contact ICHAM via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+84)283 822 4059