In the last five years, Vietnam is attracting more technologically-advanced and higher value-added manufacturers in industries power generation, automotive and consumer electronics. Vietnam is becoming the go to place for hi-tech giants like Microsoft/Nokia, Intel and Samsung. How about these hi-tech SME enterprises?
Whether you are new investors, representing an established manufacturer in High tech industry, or an SME enterprise with conventional production technology, If you are interested in finding out more about the good, the bad, and the opportunity in Vietnam, you’ve come to the right place! We’re here to shed some light on your concerns.
- Existing ecosystem for the industry: the good, the bad and the opportunity.
- Procedures to set up a high-tech manufacturing in Danang HiTech Park.
- Successful case study sharing from Italian investor in the field.
- Date: Thursday, 27th May 2021
- Time: 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM (Vietnam time zone)
- Venue: Zoom
- ???? ????????: https://docs.google.com/…/1FAIpQLSdo1JIaAscpsJ…/viewform
For more information, please contact ICHAM at:
Tel: (+84) 28 3822 4059