On June 3, 2022 at the Sheraton Saigon Hotel, the Interior Design Voices #2 forum co-organized by VDAS/VMARK and GROHE with the topic of RESIDENTIAL INTERIOR DESIGN & LIFESTYLE TRENDS 2022 took place successfully with the participation of more than 300 guests.
The showcasing area with prominent brands in interior products crowded with guests. The conversations invigorated the networking area, boosting the association’s members’ relationship. Similarly, attendees received product samples from well-known brands such as GROHE, Samsung, Takara standard, Dulux, ASUS, CasaMia, Qua&Mar, Thang Uy, DL Construction, DIAGEO… at the interior display area for living spaces with trendy and personalized designs.
Meeting and exchanging intimately between guests
Interior Design Voices #2 summit co-organized with GROHE opened with a speech by Mr. Ho Tan Duong – Chairman of Ho Chi Minh City Design Association, and Dr. Josefine Wallat – Consul General of Germany in Ho Chi Minh City sharing about the event and plans in 2022 with the goal of connecting, inspiring, and developing the design community in Vietnam.
Interior Design Voices #2 was a fantastic achievement as its panel discussion presented several fresh perspectives of the future design trends in living spaces from the speakers’ discussion and the Q&A session with guests.
VDAS | VMARK wishes to thank all the distinguished designers, heads of departments, organizations, businesses, and more than 200 individuals who attended and contributed to the success of the summit. The participation and enthusiastic contribution of:
- Dr. Josefine Wallat – Consul General of Germany
- Mr. Michele D’Ercole – Chairman at Italian Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam
- Sponsors: GROHE, Samsung, Dulux, Takara standard, ASUS, Qua&Mar, Thang Uy, DL Construction, DIAGEO, LAMY, HINOKI, FlowerCorner
All of speakers:
- PhD.Prof.Arch. Trần Hữu Anh Tuấn – Green Design Manager of Archetype group & Dean of Faculty of Interior Architecture – University of Architecture Ho Chi Minh City
- PhD.Arch. Hoanh Tran – Founder of HTAP Architects
- Nguyen Tristan Chinh- National Senior Sales Leader of LIXIL & GROHE representative
- Arch. Freek Jansen- Design Director
- Mr. Allan Kjaer – Business and Product Development Manager of Fine Scandinavia
- Mr. Damien Jamet – Design Director of CasaMia Interior & Mrs. Giang Dao – CEO of CasaMia Interior
- Arch. Ha Thanh – Chief Architect of Hung Thinh Group
And all of our honored guests.
Furthermore, we would like to send our sincere thanks to GROHE, a global leader in bathroom and kitchen finishing solutions with over 500 design and innovation awards worldwide, for their contribution to the endeavor. The company is well-known for developing creative, long-lasting product solutions that improve people’s lives while giving an unparalleled user experience.
Interior Design Voices #2 is the second forum in the series of Design Voices aiming to the Vietnam Design Week VMARK to connect, grow, and inspire the creative design community. Additionally, VDAS | VMARK connects enterprises and individuals through a series of events and presents the VMARK AWARD. With the subject “DESIGN FOR LIFE,” this yearly event honors initiatives and creative concepts in the field of interior design.
- Link to register for exhibitions and sponsor: https://www.vietnamdesignweek.org/sponsor-2022
- Award registration link: https://www.vietnamdesignweek.org/award2022
- Event information: https://www.vietnamdesignweek.org/design-voices-2022-residential