5th April 2019
Casa Italia, Hanoi
The very first TRUE ITALIAN TASTE event has been hosted on 5th April in Hanoi, in the heart of the Italian symbol of the capital, Casa Italia.
Protagonists of the event were the Italian traditional products, presented by experts, to show excellent qualities of Italian products.
The theme of the event was be the Mediterranean Diet. This regimen, famous all over the world yet typical of the Bel Paese, was recognized by UNESCO in 2010 as one of the Intangible Cultural Heritage – intangible treasures of humankind worldwide.
Purpose of the event was to promote the Italian culinary tradition and of the authentic and 100% Made in Italy products, with the aim of favour a better knowledge, helping customers in buying consciously food products with Italian origins.
In addition to the several activities which included presentations and tasting rooms, there has been an excursus retracing the history and the changes observed in the culinary habits of Italians, starting from the 1900 to nowadays.
As promised TRUE ITALIAN TASTE was an awesome place to be with delicious Italian gastronomy and interesting activities:
– True taste of Italian food;
– Complimentary VIP voucher for ICHAM members to enjoy Italian food & beverage during the whole event, without limits;
– Italian F&B importers presentation;
– Dive into Italian atmosphere in the heart of Hanoi;
– Many networking opportunities, especially with the participation of Miss Vietnam 2010 Ngoc Han.
We look forward to welcoming you at our next True Italian Taste special event!