The Italian Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (ICHAM) was established in 2008. From a small group of Ialian businessmen working in Vietnam, ICHAM has developed into an organization of more than 80 members (as of December 2018) with two offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City and was officially recognized by the Italian government as a member of the Assocamerestero (Association of Italian Chambers of Commerce Abroad).
What we do
Since the beginning, ICHAM has set out its mission in promoting economic cooperation between Italy and Vietnam through a variety of trade missions, business services and events.
- Trade missions: we organize incoming visit to Vietnam of Italian institutional/business delegations, and at the same time, visit to trade fairs in Italy of Vietnamese buyers.
- Business services: we offer support to both Italian and Vietnamese companies in finding potential partners including: market study, match-making research, arrangement of B2B meetings.
- Events: besides networking events to connect members and Italian companies in particular, and European community in general, we built our name through successful workshops and technical seminars (eg. 2018’s Workshop “Introducing a new paradigm in Non Invasive Ventilation: The Helmet” , 2017’s Seminar “Vietnam – Italy Trade Promotion” – just to name a few).
Why joining ICHAM?
At ICHAM, we always seek to assist our members in their business activities:
1. Business support:
- Trade Information: easy access to a database of companies, fairs, events and conferences from different business sectors.
- Business Partner Research: a robust mailing list of business contacts enables the
identification of the best potential partner for your project. Our fluent Italian speaking staff
is also happy to assist you to connect with Italian/Vietnamese partners you are interested in.
- Translation services (special rate): Italian – English – Vietnamese
- Italian Visa support: free guidance on visa application procedure/required documents.
- Update about legal procedures, tax, Vietnamese customs, regulations, Vietnamese labor
2. Free participation in ICHAM Events:
- Signature events: European Night, Christmas Party in Hanoi & HCMC
- Workshops and seminars: informative sessions by selected speakers on economic, legal and trade topics.
3. Increased brand visibility:
- Free advertising slots on ICHAM publications and social media channels: Newsletter: issued every three months and sent out to a network of more than 1000 contacts, including Italian and Vietnamese companies, chambers of commerce, universities, government agencies, etc. Website, Linked-in, Facebook with +2.000 Likes
4. Full membership of European Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (EUROCHAM):
Thanks to a special agreement, all of our members automatically become member of Eurocham with no additional cost and can enjoy numerous benefits:
- Network with nearly 900 EUROCHAM corporate members
- Access to EUROCHAM’s events, seminars, business luncheon.
- Discounts at leading hotels, resorts, restaurants, shops throughout Vietnam.
- Company profile published in EUROCHAM directory (print and online).