The Covid-19 pandemic has led to widespread disruption in the globe and hit hard on the economic world. Businesses are facing many challenges and it appears that we may have several more waves of pandemic crisis lying ahead of us. In order to meet the challenges caused by the pandemic, businesses have to react in an agile and decisive way. As we move into the next phase, now is the time for businesses to seek out and seize the opportunities emerging in the recovery phase.
In this webinar, we will learn more about: How the performance of the residential market is being impacted recently by the fourth wave of the Covid-19 pandemic? What is the movement and status of FDI, especially in the real estate industry? In line with that, what is the updated law and advice from a legal perspective? And most importantly, how would the experts manage the current challenges and take on the new opportunities?
Join us and explore!
- 10:00am – 10.15am: Opening by moderator
- 10.05am – 10.15am: Keynote speech 1 – HCMC Residential Market Update and Outlook Q3 2021
- 10.15am – 10.25am: Keynote speech 2 – Legal Update in Reference to Investment Law that Impacts on Real Estate
- 10.25am – 10.40am: Keynote speech 3 – Vietnam Real Estate Investment Outlook from Foreign Developer’s Perspective
- 10.40am – 11.00am: Panel Discussion
- Ms. Khanh Nguyen – Head of Business Development, Gamuda Land HCMC
- Mr. Duc Trinh – Chairman, RealPlus
- Mr. Tran Binh – Partner, LNT & Partners
- Mr. Leong Khen Neng – MBC Committee Member, Head of Business & Corporate Banking, Hong Leong Bank Vietnam