Traditional business models are no longer sufficient to tackle fierce global competition. In order to survive in global competition and thrive, businesses need to take a more active role in addressing social and environmental issues where they operate.
Businesses that balance social missions with profit have lasting impacts on the communities in which they operate and provide competitive advantages in this new economy. Moving from a traditional to an impact business model requires untraditional ways of thinking and doing things.
Forbes Vietnam Impact Business Summit 2022 is created to bring aspiration and direction to business leaders to navigate this new movement. The event will gather business and social organization leaders who are driven by the purpose to create positive impacts on society while thriving in an ever-changing environment.
The Impact Business Summit will provide:
- Knowledge: What trends and opportunities do businesses interested in business models with social and environmental impacts in Vietnam should know about?
- Approach: How can businesses balance between revenue and positive impacts to society and environment?
- Networking Opportunities: Meet and connect with over 300+ business people, leaders, CSR and NGO experts from different sectors.
- Real-life stories: Real stories will be shared by representatives of leading businesses in implementing and transforming to social impact business model.
- 13:30 – 14:00: Welcome
- 14:00 – 14:15: Opening remarks
- 14:15 – 14:30: Speaker 1: The impact business landscape in Vietnam
- 14:30 – 15:30: Panel Discussion 1: Business is a force for Good: Challenges & Opportunities
- 15:30 – 16:00: Tea break
- 16:00 – 16:15: Speaker 2: Impact Investment – How businesses can lead the way
- 16:15 – 17:15 Panel Discussion 2: Growing Your Impact Business
- 17:15 – 17:30: Closing
- 17:30 – 18:00: Networking
ICham Members: Use code PARTNERIB45 for a 45% discount (only apply for the original price ticket, should be used before September 21, 2022)
For more information about the event, please click the button below!