With the exhibition space up to more than 28,000sqr; 1,600 booths, nearly 200 leading export furniture manufacturers participating in a series of practical trade connection activities, HawaExpo 2023 promises to create a joy in trade promotion for Vietnam’s wood processing industry this year and beyond, conquering the exporting 20 billion USD goal by 2025.
Thanks to the support of ministries and agencies, the direction from the Ho Chi Minh City’s Department of Industry and Trade, HawaExpo 2023 is organized by the Handicraft and Wood Industry Association HCMC – HAWA directly operates. The fair will take place from February 22 to 25, 2023 at Saigon Exhibition and Convention Center – SECC, 799 Nguyen Van Linh, District 7, HCMC. HawaExpo 2023 is the kick-off event for the largest series of furniture fairs in Asia, stretching from Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, China… With a new format, combining many interesting side activities, HawaExpo 2023 shows the dynamism, innovation and breakthroughs worth to expect from international fair, that have been interrupted for a long time due to the pandemic impact.
The highlight that makes HawaExpo 2023 outstanding is the gathering of large export manufacturers in the top of Vietnam major export enterprises such as AA Corporation, Interwood, Sanyang, Lam Viet, Dai Thanh, Tien Dat, Truong Thanh, An Cuong, Woodslands, Scansia Pacific… Only at HawaExpo, buyers can meet directly with representatives of all principal local suppliers, which are capable of providing leading quality and quantity that meets standard of the foreign markets. In parallel with business connection, after the closing ceremony, on February 25, 27 & 28, the organizers will also launch factory visit program to
UNSKIPPABLE HIGHLIGHTS AT HAWAEXPO:
- Exhibition space is more than 28,000m2, 1,600 booths, nearly 200 manufacturers and exporters. HawaExpo is the first runner for the largest chain of furniture fairs in Asia, spanning from Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, and China.
- Gathering the top leading large export enterprises of Vietnam. Only at HawaExpo, buyers can meet directly with large factories, having the leading supply capacity in terms of quality and quantity for international markets.
- A rich interior ecosystem from indoor and outdoor furniture, offices, projects, gifts, handicrafts, wooden houses, materials, accessories…
- Applying technology, modernizing the organization: HAWAEXPO APP, Automatic Check In, Online exhibition combination on Hopefairs.com platform.
- Demonstrating unique space designs: ASEAN Furniture Pavilion, Hoa Mai Design Award, Japan Pavilion… and hundreds of impressive booths from exhibitors.
- A series of interesting side-events: Sourcing support, Factory Visit, Networking Cocktail, HawaExpo After Dark…
- Remarkable welcome buyers right from the airport to the exhibition & side activities rich and hospitable.
*** Special events at HawaExpo 2023 ***
- Sourcing support: This is a worthwhile networking activity for buyers as well as exhibitors at HawaExpo. International buyers will receive a exhibitors list that best suit their sourcing needs. With the information based on buyers’ demand of their wanted products and suppliers, the organizer board will screen, arrange and introduce the factories in accordance with their needs. The two sides will meet directly at the enterprise’s booth at the fair.
- Factory visit: Another advanced support of organizers from February 25 to 28 to reinforce international buyer’s decision by accessing and evaluating the real ability through off-site visit to local factories in Ho Chi Minh City and neighboring provinces.
- Networking cocktail: A lively, yet professional networking time for exhibitors and buyers under Vietnamese cultural themes. Taken place from 23-24/2 inside the fair area, this activity is carried out by the Tourism Association in collaboration with HAWA, aiming to create an easy-going atmosphere of intimate exchanges, together with introducing the unique cultural characteristics of Vietnam to foreigners.
- Seminar: HawaExpo 2023, in collaboration with VLA, SIPPO…. will conduct a specialized workshop series, diversifying topics on logistic trends, updating export regulations to critical markets, note about green certificates when exporting to the EU market… This meaningful activity is promising to bring updated knowledge and useful information to businesses.
- Side activities: A series of exchange activities, visiting showrooms of enterprises named HawaExpo After Dark… will be held in the evening to bring the best moment and relaxing for foreign visitors when reaching Vietnam.
Register to visit now to receive E-ticket and not miss exciting events at https://www.hawaexpo.com/register/
Download HAWAEXPO App:
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qhsolution.hawaexpo.hawaexpo
- IOS: https://apps.apple.com/app/hawa-expo/id1669398855
HO CHI MINH EXPORT FURNITURE FAIR 2023