The Covid-19 pandemic have greatly impacted all sectors of the economy, resulting in changes in the business model of domestic and foreign investors to accommodate a “new normal” society. In rental real estate sector, a transition wave is gradually formed along with satellite urban areas, city’s suburban areas and vicinities of industrial zones. In order to provide investors with useful and essential information on this potential trend, Long Hau Corporation is honored to organize the webinar “Driving Forces of Utilities Business in the Industrial Park Market during Covid-19″.
- Resilience of Suburban Areas
- Analysis of Business Trend in Industrial Park
- Roles of Community Healthcare in Industrial Park Ecosystem
- Mr. Nguyễn Hoàng – Director of R&D – DKRA Vietnam
- Mr. Lê Bảo Chân Thiện – Senior Director of Real Estate – Pharmacity
- Mr. Nguyễn Duy Tuyên – Investment Consultant – LHC
- Mr. Nguyễn Thanh Tâm – Deputy Director of XTĐT – LHC