On February 20th, 2023 from 10:30 am Elevator Innovation Hub organized an Export-themed event with the title “Exports of Italian businesses in Vietnam, the potential of the country” in collaboration with Elbrus & Blanc.
Why the focus on Vietnam?
Vietnam is located in a strategic position, at the center of Asia, convenient and well connected to many other Asian countries.
This makes Vietnam a well-positioned country for expansion across Asia and it is on of the most integrated country in the international trade of its region: enjoys many bilateral treaties, and being a politically stable and peaceful country, it has excellent relations with practically every country, and this means its potential for international trade in not affected but today’s political situation.
- Mr. Quyet Tran, General Secretary of the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam
- Dr. Francesco Arcuri, head of the Economic and Commercial Office of the Italian Embassy in Hanoi
- Dr. Fabio Sergio De Cillis, director of the ICE office of Ho Chi Minh City Office – ENG – Italian Trade Agency Ministry of Economic Development
- Michele Stecca of Elbrus & Blanc
- Marta Snaidero of Gwa Law Tax Accouting
- Cesario Lia, writer of the book “You are in Saigon, beauty”
- Nicola Rubini of Rivercleaning
- Matteo Pozzi, CEO of Elevator Innovation Hub
Moderate the event Gabriele Catania, essayist, expert in communication & PR and Innovation Ecosystem Specialist.