- Let us share with you the following link where the most updated handbook is now accessible: Week 41 update
- The key updates this week:
Due to the current NOtice To AirMen (NOTAM) from the Civil Aviation in place until 16 DEC:
- Anyone can purchase with www.qatarairways.com or their preferred agent a ticket outbound (ensure to follow the travel restrictions of the destination country) on any of our Hanoi (4 flights a week) or HCMC (daily) rotations
- but one can only get a return after 16 DEC as per Vietnam travel regulation
- anyone willing to return to Vietnam before 16 DEC must be a Foreign diplomat or expert having the proper entry permit as described in our handbook
- Qatar Airways is now taking inbound Foreign Experts and Diplomats with entry permit to both Hanoi and HCMC. These special customers would depart every Friday from all around our network and arrive in Hanoi on Saturday night or in HCMC on Sunday very early morning: 9/16/23/30 OCT + 6/13/20/27 NOV + 4/11/18/25 DEC + 1/8/15/22/29 JAN (Flights beyond 16 DEC mentioned in case the NOTAM would be extended).
- Main question asked recently: What if I plan a return trip to travel after 16 DEC and the NOTAM gets extended?
The NOTAM can change any time before/on 16 DEC. If the current NOTAM would be extended beyond 16 DEC, if you hold a return Qatar Airways ticket with a return impacted by a possible extension of the NOTAM, your inbound segment would be automatically cancelled to respect Vietnam travel regulations. In this case, our Extended our Commitment Policy would apply: either you will have the choice to completely refund your ticket or contact our inbound team as per attached guidelines to book a special Foreign diplomats and Experts flight. Some of our customers who firmly plan to travel beyond 16 DEC are already requesting an entry permit to the People’s Committee / Immigration / CDC as per our attached guidelines to be ready in any scenarios.
- Annual Global Sales: 30% off our regular fares
While some of us are not planning to travel abroad until the travel restrictions are lifted or the pandemic under control, some of us are already looking for next summer with optimism. For these early birds confident to book under to Qatar Airways very flexible Extended our Commitment Policy, you grab our 2-day Global Sales deals with return fares starting from 2174 USD in Business class to Rome or from 731 USD in Economy to Dublin from for instance.